After months of hard work, we’re excited to introduce to you our new website, logo, and memberships!
The new website still offers our daily job lists, weekly lists of calls for submissions and auditions, as well as individual listings. It now also features a social networking area that allows our readers to connect, share, and promote. With two levels to choose from, our members can decide what best suits their needs.
We also have a new look to go along with our new website. Designed by Golden Spruce Entertainment, our logos for both our main website and magazine website reflect the unique artistic direction Canada Arts Connect is heading in.
Along with these changes, Canada Arts Connect Magazine has recently launched new columns ranging from managing your artistic career to feminism in metal music.
“We listened to what our community wants in order to provide them with the resources and opportunities they need to succeed in their artistic careers. We hope that these new steps will allow our readership to connect and expand.” – Desirée Ossandon, Executive Director and Editor-in-Chief.
- Sign up for our new memberships! Standard memberships are FREE!
- Check out our members’ activity to see what Canadian artists across the country are up to. Update with what you’re up to yourself!
- Join our groups to connect with artists in your area and with similar (or opposite) interests!
- Join the discussions in our forums!
- Find artistic professionals across the country in our Professional Members Directory!
We’re still working on setting up the little details and working out any glitches. Be sure to explore the new website and check back to keep up on all the exciting developments!