Workshops / Courses / Webinars · Space for Rent · Events
- In the listings section under its category.
- In the Activity stream in the members’ area of the CAC website.
- On our social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn). Listings are sent out over Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ 3 times over different days and at different times to reach more of our followers.
- In our weekly eNewsletter.
- In our Weekly Round-Up.
- You can include a closing date and your listing will automatically come down on that day. Listings without a closing date will expire after 90 days.
- You will be able to access your listing at any time to make edit or delete it (please do not add an additional/new listing to a previously approved one without paying or it will be deleted).
How to Submit a Listing:
Use our quick and easy submission form above to submit your listing information as well as pay (Paypal, credit cards).
* If you would like to pay by cheque, please send us an email to arrange payment.
* Listings need to be approved before they appear on the website. Approval will happen within 24 hours (usually much sooner) on weekdays and for listings submitted on the weekend will happen the following Monday morning.
Listings are $25 each (CAD) + HST.
* The price listed in your payment ($28.25) includes HST.
Email all questions to: listings@CanadaArtsConnect.com