Canada Arts Connect is working hard to bring together Canadian artistic professionals (and those who love Canadian art) and offer them what they’re looking for when it comes to their profession, lifestyle, and community. We’d love for you to be a part of that!
Here are 5 reasons to advertise on Canada Arts Connect:
- Your ad will be seen daily by thousands of artistic professionals across the country.
- Many of our readers return to CAC every day, some visiting multiple times a day.
- CAC is one of the fastest growing artistic communities in the country!
- We’re constantly launching new programs, features, and resources that our advertising partners are welcome to be a part of.
- On top of all of that, you will be helping to keep Canada Arts Connect up and running, in turn supporting Canadian arts and artists.
Want more reasons? Check out our Reader / Member Profile and Statistics below.
Reader / Member Profile and Statistics
|Average Website Traffic||CAC Reader / Member Profile|
Hits: 1,500,000+ per month
Pages: 200,000+ per month
Visits: 55,000+ per month
Unique Visitors: 20,000+ per month
|When asked, CAC readers/members identified themselves primarily as:
|Traffic Sources Overview|
Referring Sites: 41.65%
Direct Traffic: 28.74%
Search Engines: 29.60%
CAC Memberships launched February 1st, 2012 and in the first two and a half weeks, over 300 members had signed up!
As of June 4th we have over 1,000 members.
|Social Networks & eNewsletter||CAC Reader/ Member Location|
CAC is actively developing our social networks and has recently joined Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Google +, and LinkedIn.
|(in order of readership)
|* Numbers as of June 1, 2012. CAC Members updated June 4th.|
|125×125 website sidebar ad|
|300×250 website sidebar ad|
|300×500 website sidebar ad
Additional Advertiser Bonuses
CAC goes above and beyond to promote our advertising partners. Using our active website readership and social networks, we continue to bring attention to our advertisers to ensure they remain seen by our readers.
1) Multiple Ad Locations
Sidebar ads appear on both of our websites, Canada Arts Connect and Canada Arts Connect Magazine in order to receive exposure to our full readership.
2) Introductory Post on our Main Website
All ad partners receive a “New Ad Partner” introduction on our main website. The introduction will include a full post with a logo/pic, blurb, and links. Advertisers may provide the blurb themselves to introduce their business/services/event to the CAC readership in their own voice.
3) Introduction in our eNewsletter
All ad partners receive a “New Ad Partner” introduction in our eNewsletter. Just like the introductory post on our main website, the eNewsletter introduction will include a full section with a logo/pic, blurb, and links. Advertisers may provide the blurb themselves to introduce their business/services/event to the CAC readership in their own voice.
4) Mentions on our Twitter & Facebook
Accessing two of our most active networks, all CAC advertising partners receive monthly mentions over our Twitter and Facebook accounts. Added exposure to tens of thousands of followers across the country, this is a valuable additional bonus specifically requested by advertisers who recognize our active social networking presence and impressive growth.
5) Inclusion in the Events Calendar
If you’re advertising for an event, it will also be included in our Events Calendar which appears on our Events Calendar page as well as on the sidebar of our main website.
6) Discount / Promotion / Contest Opportunities
CAC welcomes and encourages its advertising partners to work with us to offer discounts and promotions to our readers and members. If you are interested at any point during your advertising partnership with us, CAC is open to advertisers pitching their own ideas or can work with you to come up with a discount/promotion/contest that best suits you and our readership.
Email for rates.
* If you’re a non-profit organization, please let us know so we can offer you a discount.
Terms and Requirements
- Ads run for a minimum of one month starting on the 1st of the month.
- Please submit your ad image no less than 5 days prior to the start of the month.
- Ads must be in jpeg or gif format.
- Ads must be submitted in the proper size.
- Please email Ryan Drew Hayward, Business Manager, at RyanDH@CanadaArtsConnect.com for payment information or to arrange payment.
- Payment is immediately due upon receipt of the invoice.
- If you’re a non-profit organization, please let us know so we can offer you a discount.
BOOKING AN AD:
- Upon booking your ad, please let us know the start date and for how many months you would like it to run for.
- If you would like to link your ad to your website/email, please provide the link/address.
Email all ads and inquires to:
Ryan Drew Hayward, Business Manager, at RyanDH@CanadaArtsConnect.com
Thank you for advertising with Canada Arts Connect!