Canada Arts Connect is where those who love art in Canada can connect with opportunities, resources, and community.
From a humble blog started in 2008, CAC has grown into a community of two websites, a dedicated team of staff and writers, as well as a network of thousands of people across the country and around the world.
To find out more about how CAC started, check out The Story of Canada Arts Connect.
Canada Arts Connect
- Individual listings for jobs, auditions, calls for submissions, space for rent, and classes/workshops.
- Resources to help you with your career.
- Memberships to network and connect with our community as well as promote your work.
What else does CAC offer?
- Our monthly eNewsletter.
- Publications on how to make the most of your artistic career/passion.
- Events for our community to connect, network, and promote.
- An active social networking presence (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest).
Canada Arts Connect Magazine
- Unique and exclusive columns regarding the Canadian arts scene and beyond.
- Articles, interviews, reviews, and news .
- Regular columns from our talented writers.
- Articles from guest contributors.
- Contests, discounts, promotions.
Canada Arts Connect’s logo was designed by Eugenia Catroppa.