Canada Arts Connect is where those who love art in Canada can connect with opportunities, resources, and community.
From a humble blog started in 2008, CAC has grown into a community of thousands of people across the country and around the world. An independent artist-run business, CAC does not receive grants or sponsorship and relies upon our services to keep it running.
To find out more about how CAC started, check out The Story of Canada Arts Connect.
What does Canada Arts Connect offer:
- Listings for jobs, auditions, calls for submissions, space for rent, and classes/workshops.
- Resources to help you with your career.
- Unique and exclusive columns regarding the Canadian arts scene and beyond – articles, interviews, reviews, and news .
- Articles from guest contributors.
- Contests, discounts, promotions.
What else does CAC offer?
- Our weekly eNewsletter.
- Publications on how to make the most of your artistic career/passion.
- An online store with products and merch (buttons, stickers, mugs, shirts, and more).
- An active social networking presence (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+).
Canada Arts Connect
Canada Arts Connect’s logo was designed by Eugenia Catroppa.