* Please note that the deadline for this listing has now passed *
iPad Production Designer, Best Health Magazine
Reader’s Digest Canada is looking for a Montreal-based production designer to join our award-winning iPad team, working alongside a lead designer to produce the digital Newsstand edition of Best Health magazine. The successful candidate will work on a freelance basis with some time spent in our downtown Montreal office for 2-3 weeks per issue, 7 issues a year.
The successful candidate will possess:
- strong background in magazine or newspaper production
- advanced InDesign skills
- highly organized, efficient, and process-minded
- good knowledge of current trends in iPad Newsstand magazines produced using Adobe DPS
- interest in user experience design
- top candidates will have experience creating DPS magazines (production specs, overlays, basic animations, interactivity, multiple renditions, etc) but we’re also open to those who can demonstrate power skills and a strong desire to learn.
You can view our current Best Health issue for iPad here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/
Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please outline your freelance availability and language capabilities. The deadline for applications is Sunday, December 2.