Win 2 tickets to see Soulpepper Theatre’s
A Midsummer Night’s Dream in Toronto,
February 21, 2011 at 7:30pm.
“It’s love in a forest, complicated by meddling fairies and paralleled with a hapless troupe of amateur actors. One of Shakespeare’s most beloved comedies.”
There are multiple ways (and a couple steps) to enter…
Step 1 (Ways to Enter):
Decide which ways you want to enter from the 5 choices below (you can enter as many times as you like).
1) Write about Canada Arts Connect on your blog/website = 3 entries.
2) Sign up for our eNewsletter (if you’re already signed up for our eNewsletter, that counts too) = 1 entry.
3) Follow us on Twitter (if you’re already following us on Twitter, that counts too) = 1 entry.
4) Tweet or RT about the contest on Twitter (must include link http://bit.ly/hueNM3 and hashtag #CACcontest) = 1 entry per tweet.
5) “Like” us on Facebook (if you’re already following us on Facebook, that counts too) = 1 entry.
Step 2 (Let CAC know):
Once you’ve done the above, leave a comment below to let CAC know which ways you’ve entered (i.e. tell us about your Tweet or link to the post on your site, etc.).
Contest closes February 17th, 2011 at midnight. The winner will be notified immediately and has 24 hours to reply to CAC to confirm their win. If the winner does not reply to CAC within that time frame, a new winner will be chosen.
A huge thanks to Soulpepper Theatre!
* The contest is now closed. Thank you to all who entered! *